About Me

My photo
Born 1969 England. Arrived in Australia 1972. Single. No children. Partially disabled from severe osteoporosis, pituitary gland tumor (benign), myopathy and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (hypermobile in every joint). 18 yrs caring for my quadriplegic cerebral palsy friend, Rob. Ceramic artist www.sam-davies.blogspot.com

Monday, September 16, 2013

Extending our Family
 
Harry sharing his armchair with Russell
 
 
Sweet Lola, Harry and Russell finding little biscuits I threw to them in the leaves; happily sharing. We all miss Lola terribly. It's nearly been a year since her passing.
 
 
Lola sleeping on Harry
 
 
 
 
 
 
Found these brooches a couple of weeks ago. One for Robbie and one for me. They look so much like Lola. Robbie's going to have one fitted on a wrist band so he can see her all the time.
 
 
Below's the tattoo I had two years ago on my lower right leg. Harry, Russell and Lola's paws; actual size. So I carry Lola with me all the time as I do the boys. I'm so glad I had this tattoo.
 
 
Robbie misses Lola's kisses so much and her sleeping with him. So we've our eyes on adopting a little female rescues dog we saw on the internet today.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment